Kelly Tan Husband: Is She Married To Her Partner Dustin Lattery In 2023?

People are curious to learn more about Kelly Tan Husband and her married life. Please read the article to learn more about her husband and children. 

Kelly Tan is a Malaysian professional golfer who plays on the LPGA Tour. The Malaysian junior national team included Kelly Tan.

She also earned a spot on the LPGA Tour in 2014 by passing a qualifying school. She qualified for the 2016 Summer Olympics. She first took home the Florida’s Natural Charity Classic trophy in 2019 on the Symetra Tour.

Kelly also won one of three berths in the one-day, 36-hole qualifier at Half Moon Bay Links in California, securing a spot for the US Women’s Open in April 2021.

Also Read: Who Is AJ Johnson? Jalen Green Brother And Parents Details

Kelly Tan Husband: Is She Married To Her Partner Dustin Lattery In 2023?

Dustin Lattery, a Canadian interior designer, is now Kelly Tan’s husband. Lattery proposed to her at Pebble Beach Golf Links in California. The two have been dating for the last five years.

In January 2021, she spoke to the New Strait Times about the time her partner proposed. Kelly also intends to utilize this week to spend time with Dustin Lattery, whom she wed in December.

“I need some downtime to recharge and spend time with Dusty at home.

From Batu Pahat, Johor, Kelly said, “I spent a lot of time away from him this year, and we simply want to spend a week together before I go back out on tour for a lengthy stretch.

You can always find something to feel happy about in your life. For instance, Kelly suggested, “I get to be at home with my partner.

Kelly Tan And Dustin Lattery Relationship Timeline Explored

Lattery and 27-year-old Kelly have been a couple for eight years.

Kelly Tan, a golfing sensation from Malaysia, concluded 2020 with a “sweet birdie” by becoming engaged to Dustin Lattery, a Canadian.

According to ParGolf, Kelly was proposed to by Lattery, a businessman in the interior design and hair color sectors, at Pebble Beach Golf Links in California.

Later, Kelly said on Instagram, “I said yes to my rock, my best friend, and my life’s love! Words will never be able to express how much I love you and how eager I am to spend the rest of my life with you.

The engagement was undoubtedly the cherry on top for the Malaysian No. 1, who performed surprisingly well despite the Covid-19 pandemic last year.

Kelly finished a career-high 37th in the Race to CME Globe standings after having to reclaim her Tour Card through the LPGA Qualifying Series the previous year.

She finished in the top 30 seven times and only missed two cuts throughout 15 tournaments.

Her best-ever Major result by a Malaysian, male or female, was a tied-13th place finish at the women’s PGA Championship.

Kelly Tan Family Details

Kelly Tan comes from a wonderful family that has always supported her despite the obstacles she must overcome to excel in her field.

She was born to loving parents in Malaysia on October 26, 1993. Regrettably, there are no specifics available on her parents’ identities.

Despite how well-known their daughter is, her parents would instead remain unnoticed.

She was born in the sign of Scorpio, and her country is unclear. There is no more information on her family, relatives, or youth besides them. Her parents raised her well from a young age.

Kelly Tan rarely discusses her relatives, but she may have siblings that she and her parents share. Her silence makes it difficult to discern whether she has siblings.

Also Read: Lucy Li Ethnicity: Is She Mixed Race? Origin And Religion

ncG1vNJzZmiln5myrbLAnKtnm5%2BifKyxy6WwZqyRo3qpwdKbmKecXZ7Abr%2FHnmSmmaKntqawjK2mZqCVp3qxrdGtpZ6qXw%3D%3D